Oh-Boy! This weeks edition of the Update is a real DOOZY! From mobile app madness to biz card optimization to harnessing your small biz to the power of “nice,” the actions is pretty thick.
So without further ado – here are this week’s Top 5 Small Business Marketing Links:
1. Take 10: Five Secrets of Successful Mobile App Landing Pages — By MarketingProfs
Our friends over at MarketingProfs are refining The Who’s ole classic: “I’m Goin’ Mobile!”
2. 14 Eye-Opening Stats You Probably Didn’t Know About Spam — By HubSpot
MMmmm Spam — tasty. Well…not so much…
3. The 50 Best Marketing Strategies For Small Business — Mike Michalowicz
At least one of these gems should prolly work for your small biz marketing efforts, no?
4. How to Boost Your Business with the Power of “Nice” — By Big Brand System
When you’re down home, Down South, the peeps are sweet as pie! Discover how Southern Hospitality can form the basis of an highly effective small business marketing philosophy.
5. MARKETING TIP: Use Your Business Cards to List Social Networks & Calls-to-Action — By Virtuallinda
Wanna drive more potential customers to your social media pages or kick-start them into action? Our bud Virtuallinda serves up some cool tips on how you can make this happen!
Well folks, that all we’ve got in the tank for this week. So until next time, see you back here, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.